playlist


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

And we're back!!!

Ok so I am determined to update this blog! I find it all too easy to take the pics on a digital camera and then say "well I got the pic, I will blog it when I have time" and the time never pops up! I realized I had to make the time myself! I was talking with my sister Kaz and we were relating to the feeling of having a tough time feeling motivated at times, and she made a good point that sometimes, when you know it will help you feel better or would be good for you, you just have to force yourself to start doing it and more often than not you will find that good feeling of motivation kick in! I feel so happy when I blog because it's like a journal and I get to express myself! SO that said....it's a tough night, and blogging is the release I need! We have had a crazy year. I guess my last blog was Ayden's bday in November of 2010! Yikes! A lot has happened since then...I will do my best to update with pics. Ayden is almost 6 and Grecia turned 3 this summer! We are done with diapers...for now! Our best friends and neighbors, the Greenlands, left us to move to the Phillipines. We are so happy for them but miss their company dearly. Whelmar was Lis's best friend here and the one thing the Lord knew she needed at just the right time. She provided so much fun and laughter and SANITY for Lis! We love them and cant wait to hang out again one day! We got to see our family this summer at a family reunion in Colorado! It was the BEST vacation ever. We also got to see Lis's fam in the spring, sadly because Grandpa Chapman passed away, but it was a very close time with the family and we all enjoyed just being together. I'm sure I will remember more big events since my last post as I update! SO here are the pics, enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOHHH!!! I love to see that your blog has been updated. It's about time ya know :D speaking of which i need to update mine. hahaha! love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete