playlist


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Monday, November 8, 2010

The Dream is alive....in the Martinez home at least!

Well Sunday seemed like the perfect afternoon to make Gingerbread cookies! Daddy was on call and unfortunately got a call right when we started, so we made some for him and let him in on the eating action when he got back! I say "the Dream is alive" because when Ayden made his cookie, which was a huge one that only got half eaten, he said "Mom, when I bake him, and then he runs away, then I will catch him, and THEN I will eat him!" Love it...and to make it all the more special, one little guy decided to try and get away, really, right before his little body hardened into the rock that are ginger snaps! Picture of proof...(Love )
ps: I have to add some justifications!! The pan: yes, I know, mom gave it to me, it looks like I need a new one! Its clean, just over used! Poor thing, Im cheap though, so theres that justification!
The Kitchen: yep, it was a hot mess! And I didnt help it by looking a mess in front of the mess that is my fridge! :) Flour in fun spots and hair everywhere! No justification for my looks, :) but I can say right after that my kitchen got a proper and thorough cleaning! Even the poor fridge top and front! :) I'm sure I will have to do it all again tomorrow :) LOVE






5 comments:

  1. Thanks for bringing some to us last night! They were yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! And no justifications needed for any of it. Don't what you're talking about. You all look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Looks like so much fun! I love Ayden's imagination. ANd you look adorable. I love your outfit miss skinny mini!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun to check your blog! What a fun little family activity. I totally recognize the pan too. :) And yes I agree with Jen you look totally cute I don't know what your jusitfying!!! :)

    ReplyDelete